Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Snow



Look what I woke up to this morning! Geesh, but it sure looks pretty. And as you can clearly see, I still have leaves on my walkway. I don't know if they predicted this or not. I guess I now have to start paying more attention to the weather report.

And this is Rags. She's not too sure what to make of this "stuff". You could hear the snow landing on the leaves. Curious, but wary! After a few minutes she was ready to come back in the warm, dry house. I guess I have finally "tamed" this street kitty. Well, to some degree!





Here is Rags with Lucky. Living the good life, snuggling on a nice warm bed! You can tell by their expressions that I interrupted a good sleep.


We had a cat named Tiger who is no longer with us. But he loved the snow. He would go out and run around throwing up the snow and then swatting, chasing, and even eating his own little snowballs. He was truly entertaining.

No comments: