Monday, December 10, 2007

Bathing Beauty Finished


I'm such a bag blogger! It has been a few days again. But I have more pictures to share, so thats a good thing.

A while ago I finished the stitchery for this tote. I finally sat and put it all together. And I'm proud to say that I didn't sew anything inside-out. All the seams are hidden, the handles are on the outside. Amazing! I used upholstery fabric and quilted it. And there is a lining. The stitchery is a pocket too. I just know that she is going to love this!

For Christmas there is usually one gift that I really plan and just know is the "perfect" gift. This year it is this tote to my Aunt. I wish I could see her when she opens it, but she lives in Washington and I'm in New York. Opposite coasts.

This is the same Aunt that will be getting the latest CQ angel. Which is basically done. I just have to attach the wings. Since I told her over the summer she was getting one, she won't be surprised about that. Then again, she knows me quite well. She just might be surprised that I actually finished it!

2 comments:

Karen 's World said...

Linda, I really like the look of this purse. Thanks for showing it to us!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Oh how pretty! She will most definitely love it.