Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Stitchery



As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been doing some small stitcheries. Keeping my hands busy. This was a free one but I can no longer find it to share a link. Sorry. :(











I have been machine quilting the beige quilt and as a reward for getting it half done (yes, I said half done!!!), I decided to make a small quilted wallhanging with this stitchery. I think it came out pretty cute. It is 10 X 12. If you really look you can tell that it didn't come out perfectly straight. I was just happily sewing along and decided to leave it along. I'm not going to loose sleep over this. I was having fun. That is all that matters.












I was at a friends house the other day and she has painted and hung new "stuff" on the walls and I really think this wallhanging "belongs" in her house. Maybe I'll make another one! We shall see.

There are more stitcheries that I made. Four birds actually. All in light brown, dark brown, green and very light yellow. I only have a picture of one to share. I can't find the others.

I truly am my own worst enemy! When I find them, I shall share.

No comments: